Hello from New Jersey

Paul O

Hello to all and thank you for allowing me to join the club.  I am awaiting my World Radio call sign at this time and I cannot wait to broadcast to other World Radio club members.  As for now I will remain 2 Echo Papa 048.  I'll catch you on the waves, radio waves that is.  73s

• Like 1

I have spoken with 2WR4090 in S. Texas , and told him I was looking to get my WR numbers, and asked him to put in a good word on the forum for me.  I have spoken with 43WR373 , Wayne, in Australia, but did not mention a contact for WR numbers.  Other WR members I have spoken with are:  9WR427 Darryl Alberta Canada,  26WR001 David England,  43WR176 Trevor Melbourne Australia,  161WR050 Poland, 2WR4226 S. California, 17WR25 Hawaii, and 2WR6666 Washington.  I will work on getting 2 more confirmed contacts in, and letting it be known that it is for my WR numbers.   I will post again when complete.  Thanks.  73s

And also I read to pick some numbers to possibly become my WR numbers.  If possible,  I would like to be able to choose from   048 , 158 , or 0158 .   Thanks again.  73s

3 minutes ago, Paul O said:

And also I read to pick some numbers to possibly become my WR numbers.  If possible,  I would like to be able to choose from   048 , 158 , or 0158 .   Thanks again.  73s

Looks like those numbers are taken. Here is our member roster, if you don't see a number on there, it's available. (0048 is available..)

If you haven't seen it already, this is the official "how to get your two contacts" link:

Best of luck, and feel free to ask questions.

I checked the numbers of the current members, and all of my choices are taken.  But since you stated that 0048 is available, I would like to go with that number.  I will keep the admin and moderator list open on my tablet while I am on the radio, and get two confirmed contacts for the numbers ASAP.  Thank you.  73s

Between 3:30 and 6 PM  EST,  I heard  WR:  529, 029, 962, 541, 051, 959, and 835.  No admins or mods.  No contact with any of them either.  Propagation was not in my favor.