Introducing myself

Steve

Hi everyone! My name is steve and I go by WR0518 out of New Jersey 🇺🇸 I posted before in the Facebook group but figured this is the more proper way to introduce myself. Im in the game for over 33 years and most of my radio career i was a am operator and only used ssb for over seas contacts… nowadays it’s the complete opposite and you can find me anywhere from 27.365-27.555 i enjoy talking long distance mostly but also enjoy some local rag chew as long as there is no man drama involved lol. im here to make new friends on the radio and possibly off the radio, i do hold a fcc license aswell but haven’t ventured out of 11 meters in some time now. I belive in treating everyone on the radio as well as off the radio with the same respect id expect so if anyone is down with that and would like to make a contact with me on the air please find me in the facebook group and message me and we can set something up and maybe even get a round table going. Ok thank you for reading all of this and thank you for the opportunity to be a member of the world radio club . 73 folks WR0518 New Jersey 🇺🇸

• Like 4

Welcome Steve 2WR0518!   Good to have you on the forum, and I look forward in talking to you on the air.  73's  Steve  2WR0216  Southeastern Kentucky. 

eQSL Card2.jpg

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...