Greetings from Idaho

2WR7152_Steve_ID

Greetings from North Idaho, 7152 Steve (HighTower). Been dormant for a while but getting back into it. Looking to get 2 contacts to get a WR number. I've heard them, but conditions weren't right. Gonna keep trying.

• Like 2

Thank you. My first grandson was born the other day, so been away for a few days, and today the band conditions are weird. Keep hearing 43WR373 Wayne, but he's popular, LoL. I'll keep trying.

• Like 2

Your way up in the Panhandle I believe? Conditions do flip up that way from time to time.
When I lived in Utah I used to talk to 729, 429 and others almost nightly. I miss talking to the gang up there.

I'll be listening

Oh and Congrats on the Grandson :)

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, 2WR0360_Ray said:

Your way up in the Panhandle I believe? Conditions do flip up that way from time to time.
When I lived in Utah I used to talk to 729, 429 and others almost nightly. I miss talking to the gang up there.

I'll be listening

Yes sir, about 30 miles south of the Canadian border, in Bonners Ferry. 2WR789 Tom lives a couple miles east of me.

• Like 2

Beautiful country!

We made a lot of trips up there with the intention of moving there but life got in the way.
Recently bought a house in Nampa but that is not where we want to be. We eventually want to buy another place up near
Couer D Arlene, Hayden or further North.

And yes, 789 Tom

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 2WR0360_Ray said:

Beautiful country!

We made a lot of trips up there with the intention of moving there but life got in the way.
Recently bought a house in Nampa but that is not where we want to be. We eventually want to buy another place up near
Couer D Arlene, Hayden or further North.

And yes, 789 Tom

Beautiful country for sure, but a bit scarce in radio operators unfortunately. Back in the late 90's it was pretty busy around here, but not as much now. I think there's more activity south of here, but up here in the northern-most county we are in a "bowl", surrounded by mountains.

• Like 2