hello

Ian

Welcome to the forum.  Needlebender numbers are issued by the President if NB, Rick, 2NB777.  He listens to operators and chooses those to invite based on their operating manners and how they treat fellow operators.  So keep up running a clean and polite station.  

Dee 2NB954/WR954

There are probably less than 100 NB's, and only Rick(NB777) can give you that status, personally. He won't just give it because you ask either, as a matter of fact, if you ask, he is likely to not even respond. People seeking to become a NB eventually find their way to his friends list and receive an invite to his friends page. Good luck.

ok nps its not a good way to go on with him there are a few owners of NB  from what i have heard of so ill ask about else where where i have been on the 1 ms band and owners sending invites out ill have to ask them where ill get somewhere as for here this place its a big no non ok i will go with that not going to cry about it as i can get one else where

There is only 1 owner of NB, and that is Rick, NB777, he even holds the patent to the name, the club web pages and domains, as well as the 2 FB pages.  So not sure where you are hearing that. 

• Like 3