New contact 825 Daytona Beach

825 Daytona Beach

Hi guys. I managed to make 2 great contacts with WR operators. One, is Harry, 79 Keystone ( I believe) and the other was 1303 Chuck yesterday, for the Thanksgiving day check in on 39. I caught a nice opportunity to video gate the check in with Chuck, and posted on YouTube. Glad to see you guys are organized and all sound like awesome courteous operators! Ive recently gotten back into CB, after a 40 year hiatus, and have been on 38 lsb for the last 4 months enjoying the dx and locals.

Ive also just passed the Ham tech exam last Monday, and waiting on callsign. Looking forward to keeping in touch with you guys in the future.

Heres a link to the video, excuse the unprofessionalism  lol: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHqs6Uv7fGQ

73 from the Sunshine state!

Toby (825 Daytona Beach)

• Like 5

Welcome to the forum Toby that was a great gate.  I heard you and Chuck when you made it. You sure were boomin in over here I heard my self on the last 3 seconds of your videogate 73s

• Like 2