Back after years away

WR400_NB400

Well I made it back. Thanks to the help of Darrlye and the FB group. It has been a while. World Radio 400 or NeddleBender 400 is what they call me. KI4KWS on the other bands. Some may remember me some won't know who the heck I am. I still have the Laser 400 up about 75 ft. I've got a new Imax2000 still in the box after about 5 years but will get it up this spring I hope. Changed the  tuner to a Palstar5K. Added a Kenwwood 890 and a Icom 7600. The rest is prettymuch the same. Had my 6th back surgery in May of 2021. Fused from T12 to S1. I had to stop work in 2018 after 2 back surgeries in 2017. So I have more time for radio and honey do's.

nb400-wr400 station.JPG

tower.jpg

station 1600x1200.jpg

wr400 cert.jpg

Edited by WR400_NB400
  • Like 4

Welcome back!

I’m thinking about a laser 400 to replace the modified MC-5 just haven’t been happy with it since taking down the stacked 3’s 

After all your time with the laser would you still recommend it? 

Just curious 🧐 

• Like 1

On 2/17/2022 at 2:40 AM, 2WR0360_Ray said:

Welcome back!

I’m thinking about a laser 400 to replace the modified MC-5 just haven’t been happy with it since taking down the stacked 3’s 

After all your time with the laser would you still recommend it? 

Just curious 🧐 

OH most definitely. It is a great antenna. Just be sure to have a good rotor underneath it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hi there guys.  It's been a while . Unfortunately life has got in the way of dxing as much as I would like and coming on here to say hi .  Plus ill health and a divorce . It's been a crazy few years.  Anyway hope your all ok ?  And hope to speak to a load of you again on the band soon.  Keep safe good dx 73s.  Rich. 

• Like 3