UA-85353348-1 Jump to content
2WR0360_Ray

Weather Pics

Yeah hope there's not too much flooding in the valley floor tonight, my daughter and son in law just left for Utah to interview for a job with the state :0474: 

• Like 2

Copping some heavy monsoonal rain here in the far north of Queensland. Had 258mm ( 6.2" ) overnight. Some places to the east of me got 230mm ( 9" ) in six hours and still got more to come. At least the water tanks are full.

• Like 2

I drove through a pretty wild storm this afternoon and thought I'd share one of the pics of the backside of it.

IMG_8651.JPG

it's hard to put into words the amount of water coming out of it, a "downpour" just doesn't give this one justice. 

It was awesome!

• Like 4

15 hours ago, 2WR0360_Ray said:

I drove through a pretty wild storm this afternoon and thought I'd share one of the pics of the backside of it.

IMG_8651.JPG

it's hard to put into words the amount of water coming out of it, a "downpour" just doesn't give this one justice. 

It was awesome!

You need to use the adverb, 'torrential'.  That is an awesome storm!

• Like 3

Took a trip into northern Idaho to look at few different areas to buy property? 

Sunset near “Moscow” Idaho last night 

5155B611-4FEB-4B44-BCD3-487A7BC23426.thumb.jpeg.b09bf0145e87c6244b40d5ee014f9ec7.jpeg

Near Kingston Idaho 

9BEB3B95-0BE2-4D60-A24F-CA22FB4BF410.thumb.jpeg.aa6d5a084c666c5705142a81a1b33b91.jpeg

• Like 3

Same here, to give you an idea, the snow blower is 4 foot tall at the ledge, it was hip deep, supposed to be another 12 to 18 inches this weekend

20190205_103123.jpg

• Like 2

Center cross beam is sitting on top of the car over driver's door.  Has a dent in roof but can't tell if it bent the top of the door. If the wind is from the west, it has a tunnel effect between the houses. Must have been a fair wind since plants were blown over on patio behind the house. Looks like the initial failure occurred where it was attached to the house on the north side. Tore the lag bolt out of the rafter tail at the end and the fascia that had other bolts split at about the top of the cover.  Then the bolts tore out along the patio cover beam and pulled through the aluminum channel along the garage on the east end.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2