Greetings from NB 13!!

needlebender13

Greetings all!

My name is Ed, and I go by Needle Bender 13. I was given my call many years ago by Rick Wilkinson, also known as Needle Bender 777 in SW Florida. Used to talk to NB 696 in San Diego quite a bit as well. I've been inactive for quite a few years until Covid came about, and I decided to pick it back up. I also have a ham ticket, but I've been inactive there as well. Currently I run a Kenwood TS-940-S into an Icom 1500. I also have a TS-440-S and an Icom 756 Pro lll. I have a Hex beam I use for HF, and an Imax 2000 for 11 meters. I'm hoping to run in to Rick on here, I haven't talked to him in years, and it would be great to catch up!! He traded an old Kenwood TS 520 S to me for a couple old 101's I gave him, and it was one of the best radios I ever had, hands down. I lost it years ago to a lightning strike, and it broke my heart. Hope to talk to as many of you as I can soon, and Rick, if you read this, throw me message! My email is good on QRZ. It'd be great hearing from you!

73', and God Bless!

Ed....Needle Bender 13....

Edited by needlebender13
Misspelling
  • Like 3

Wow....I noticed another misspelling in my post....the amp is an ACOM 1500....not an Icom....(whew!)...must be gettin old or something..... ;-)....

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, WR954 said:

Greeting and glad I was able to pass on your info to Rick and I am taking care of your location right now 

Thanks! Kinda weird, startin' over....feelin' kinda like I got my "training wheels" back on.....:-)

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...