73 from 2WR72

2WR72_Doug

Hey Doug,

Glad I was able to keep contact while we sorted out a good number for you. If you want, send a PM to any admin and have them change your user login to 2WR72_Doug . Hope to hear you on when I do the monthly On Air Check-In on the 4th Sunday of the month, channel 39LSB, I try to start it early morning but i'm on all day.

3's

Greg

• Like 1

4 hours ago, 2WR321_Greg said:

Hey Doug,

Glad I was able to keep contact while we sorted out a good number for you. If you want, send a PM to any admin and have them change your user login to 2WR72_Doug . Hope to hear you on when I do the monthly On Air Check-In on the 4th Sunday of the month, channel 39LSB, I try to start it early morning but i'm on all day.

3's

Greg

Thank you for all of your help Greg! I am grateful to be aboard and look forward to many QSO’s ahead with you and all of our members. I will hopefully remember to make sure to send off a PM so we can fix the user name info. I’ll do my best with so much going on here on this end. Thank you again for your help and best 73 from this end de 2WR72!!!

• Like 1

12 hours ago, 2WR0360_Ray said:

Email sent to address on file prior to Username Change. 

New username: 2WR72_Doug

password remains the same.

Ray

Thank you for your help in changing the way my name appears by adding the 2WR72 to it. I should have set it up that way but was unaware at the time. Best 73 de 2WR72!!!

• Like 1

15 hours ago, 2WR0360_Ray said:

Email sent to address on file prior to Username Change. 

New username: 2WR72_Doug

password remains the same.

Ray

Thank you Ray, you saw this before I did 

• Like 1