UA-85353348-1 Jump to content

Introduction

Hello everyone I’m 1872 I’m kinda new to cb my buddy at work got me into it , I built a base station finally and have 2 mobile rigs . Finally caught up with wr333 Cardiff by the sea rich he lives within 15 miles of me but I could never get him until today I’ve talked to a couple other WR members . I work over at marine corps base camp Pendleton , hopefully one day I can be a part of this great group of people you have . 73’s to everyone hope to make contact with ya soon 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Welcome to the forum.  And thank you for your service.  Many if us here are also vets, I was Air Force years ago.  I am still active Military Auxiliary Radio Services through the Air Force.  With a little persistence, you'll get tour number.  Look through the Division 2 roster at the bottom of the main page for an available number and keep that in mind when you talk with ant Admin or Moderators.  I sent you the link to the list.  Good luck.  Hope to hear you on the air.  2WR954 Darryle

• Like 2

Yes sir I’m a civilian sir I just work for the DOD I’ve been on this base for 12 years now , I love what I do . I got the list and writing them down I don’t have everyone I’ve contacted wrote  down like I should I’ve made contact with some people from some of the states , so I’m writing everyone down I make contact with , thank you looking at my post hope to make contact with ya soon 73’s 

• Like 2

You may also see a lot of my post on WR Facebook that’s how I found you guys, I work with a lot of veterans on the base and off the base it’s the least I can do for them. My buddy American eagle 1732 is the one who got me into cb . Surprisingly I put up his antenna for his base station And he helped me put my mobile together and my base station 

• Like 2

Welcome! 

I was hearing a lot of stations from the SF area today and heard 333 Carter by the sea on the backscatter. Home for the duration of the pandemic so listen for me 😉 

Ray

2WR0360

• Like 1